Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Final Post for the 2015-2016 Kaisercraft Design Team

Kaisercraft Forever Card by Alicia McNamara

Over at the Kaisercraft Blog we are officially farewelling the 2015-2016 Design Team Members and it is a little sad! We were asked to choose a couple of projects to share as some of our favourites from the year gone by.  I chose this Forevever Card I made for my brother and his fiance when they got engaged and this Magic Layout below using the gorgeous Fairies collection of papers that I love.

Kaisercraft Forever Card by Alicia McNamara

Inside the card:

Kaisercraft Forever Card by Alicia McNamara

"Forever" Card

Kaisercraft Products: DD506 Decorative Dies - Foliage | DD101 Decorative Dies - Lacey Borders | DD527 Decorative Die Modern Doily | DD544 Decorative Die Butterflies | CT841 Collectables | CS241 Clear Stamps | DD331 Love Pop Up | SS297 Sticker Sheet | IP719 Ink - Black | FL440 Flourish Pack Hearts | IP725 Ink - Petal Pink | SB793 Pearls - Black | ST927 Clear Sticker - Love | P1961 Glamour | P1959 Frilly | PP982 Paper Pad | P1958 Fancy | P1957 Elegant | BRB605 Organza Ribbon Neutrals - Black | F641 Paper Blooms - Dusty Pink


Kaisercraft "Magic" Layout by Alicia McNamara


"Magic" Layout 

Kaisercraft Products: CD159 12x12 Weave - Duck Egg | P1963 Sparkly | P1964 Magic Wand | P1965 Enchanted | PP983 Paper Pad | CS242 Clear Stamps | CT842 Collectables | SB725 Wood Flourishes - Curls | F631 Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze | F642 Paper Blooms - Misty | F660 Mini Paper Blooms - Amethyst | SB1619 Rhinestones Blossom - Mint | SB700 Rhinestones - Silver  | DD543 Fairy Flowers | DD504 Decorative Dies - Doily | DD725 Butterflies C6 | IP732 Ink - Orchid | Ip727 Ink - Lagoon |
Other:  Kindy Glitz - Crystalina 

Kaisercraft "Magic" Layout by Alicia McNamara

I remember making this layout and refusing to try and make a "flat" layout any longer.  Relieving myself of the restriction that a layout had to be "flat" to fit into an album felt so good and I loved filling this space with lots of flowers, butterflies and sparkles.  It would have to be one of my favourites.

Luckily its not a sad good bye for me on the team.  I am super honoured and privileged to have another year with Kaisercraft that is just about to start, and I really am very excited to kick off next month with some gorgeous new projects.

I would like to sincerely thank you, my beautiful blog reader, for following me on this journey.  I appreciate your comments and I appreciate you reading my posts.  You make this whole journey so much more meaningful : )  Stay tuned this week for the announcement of the new Kaisercraft Team, until then have a lovely week : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: