Thursday, June 16, 2016

Kaisercraft Boho Dreams - "I'm a Dreamer" Dream Catcher Layout


Kaisercraft Boho Dreams Layout by Alicia McNamara

Over on the Kaisercraft Blog this week it is Dream Catcher's Week.  The DT were asked to make a project featuring a Dream Catcher.  I made this Layout with an old photo of me that Ben took about five years ago when he bought his new camera.  He made me stand in an itchy paddock of long grass and try not to get eaten by mosquitoes lol! The photo suited the Boho Dream papers I thought.  I do love these papers.  They are really fun to work with.

Kaisercraft Boho Dreams Layout by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products: P2108 Young | P2113  Bohemian |P2109 Wild | PS455 Dreamcatcher - Die Cut | PP999 Paper Pad | CT858 Collectables | KM111 Kaiser Mist - White | KM107 Kaiser Mist - Peach | KM113 Kaiser Mist - Coffee | IP724 Ink Pad - Bark | IP723 Ink Pad - Vintage | LDB1059 Natural Twine | BRB606 Organza Ribbon | DD754 Decorative Die - Dreamcatcher | DD725 Card Creations Die - Butterflies C6 | F629 Paper Blooms - Buttercream | F667 Mini Paper Blooms - Coral | EM405 Paper Doily | RS404 Rhinestones - Champagne | Other: White feathers
Thanks for stopping by my blog today : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: